Monday, September 9, 2013

Let no Wall go Uncovered!


This post is a little out of sequence, but as I was reviewing the 1,467 photos on my phone I came across these images that I'd meant to post earlier. Now I need some serious delete time!

When we were in Quiberon on the Brittany coast with Greg's family we stayed in the guest wing of Mary's mother-in-law's mother's home. It was a spacious apartment above the garage that was added in the early sixties - and near as I can tell, rarely touched since.

Every room had a different wallpaper! I took some shots of the various patterns both in our apartment and in Madame Gottchalk's. The place was great and had a lot of character.


The entryway

The staircase to the apartment

The bathroom glass tiles


Our bedroom - I still see this pattern in my sleep

Entry way to the main house

Main house living room

Apartment living room

Kitchen tile

No comments:

Post a Comment