Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Writing a Book!





Hello blog followers. I apologize for my absence on the our blog site - we have had our heads down these past few weeks working on a proposal to Airbnb to write a short book on our experience as guests in over 102 Airbnbs in 49 countries that they could give to their hosts in November at the 2016 Airbnb Open. They said Yes! So that means words on paper on my end. I will be turning my attention to that project - and Mr. Campbell will be your new blog host for the next few entries. He has a great perspective to bring to our travels and I know you will appreciate his observations.  I do have a recap of our most recent travels in the works and it will be posted soon.


Thanks as always for following along, 

Debbie Campbell
Senior Nomad (and soon to be author!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment